miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2017

Napkin.

I wish you could understand how I truly feel so you stop playing games all around.
From the very first time I saw your face I felt something inside of me I never did before.
You twisted my head all the way down and totally confused me.
I wanted to change my life by trying to find myself but you were never gone.
You were always in some corner waiting for the right time to show up.
You were always there, in my dreams, in my thoughts, in my days. 


But how can I feel so much for someone I barely know even when I spend so much time with?
I can't control this feelings anymore. 
Is like they took control of myself by now. 
Because I just can't get him out of my mind, and it seriously hurts like a mother fucker.

Hurts to see into his eyes knowing we don't feel the same about each other.
Hurts that everyone knows how I feel about him and not doing anything about it.
Because he shouldn't.
But i'd be nice if he did.
Cause i'd just like to know him a little bit better.
I wish we could know each other.


When you start smiling i start crawling. 

When you've no idea how your words feel is when I realize it'll never change neither happen.

Because you can't see the pain hiding behind my eyes. 

All these tears are the simple wish for a hug from you.


Cause you've no clue how bad it hurts
to be standing next to you
and not being able to touch your face
or kiss your words.


Lorem ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.